Manpower are recruiting for an Enquiry Centre Agent to join the team in Gosport on an initial 6 month contract. You'll answer inbound calls relating to pay, pension and IT first line support queries. The operation is open 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday and you will work on a rota covering 7.5 hours per day within this time range.
No specific experience is necessary as full training will be provided, however you should have a high attention to detail with excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload. Punctuality is very important within the team as well as an ability to work effectively and efficiently.
Duties will include:
- Answering Pay & Pension queries from customers via phone and email.
- Provide effective, efficient and professional approach to handling incoming contacts in a courteous manner
- Ensuring that for each contact made, accurate information is recorded on the customer's account
- Demonstrate commitment to high level customer service
- Adhere to all company policies regarding security, fraud and data protection
- Follow procedures and guidelines, taking part in training activities and develop skills
What we can offer you
- Pay rate is £8.21 per hour, paid on a monthly basis
- 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Friendly, open planned office environment.
- Full in-house 6 weeks training provided.
Please note this is an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend out to a rolling contract for the right candidate
Due to the nature of the working environment security checks will be carried out prior to final offer. This will include a full criminal & employment check.