Multilingual Customer Service
£17,000 per annum with an OTE £19,400
German, Spanish, French, Italian and Swedish
Are you looking to join a fast-paced growing organisation that offers free bus travel to and from Bristol city centre, newly refurbished working environment and great progression routes for your career?
We are a global financial services company, with over 16,000 employees, providing services in over 20 countries, to 125 million customers. We have more than 4,000 employees in the UK, including over 1,500 in our European headquarters in Bristol.
Our success can be attributed to many factors, not least of which is our ability to attract and retain high calibre employees. Our Communications Centre, based in our Bristol office, is the hub of our Operations team, responding to hundreds of customer enquiries every day, and providing a wide range of services.
- The Customer Service Representative role is all about managing inbound customer enquiries from shareholders and their representatives, with a focus on quality. Reporting to a Team Leader, you will utilise a range of in-house IT systems to provide a class-leading service to our customers and ensure we maintain a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
- You'll join our Call Centre Team, dealing with a diversity of enquiries. Following a comprehensive training program, you will initially specialise in one of our core business lines, but over time you will develop your product knowledge through our structured training programme, building a suite of skills across a wide range of services.
- This is a very dynamic area of the business, and no two days are quite the same. Providing services on behalf of several hundred clients, you will always have plenty of interesting and rewarding challenges to keep you on your toes. If you're looking to build a career at Computershare, there is no better entry point!
- You will receive comprehensive induction training when you join the business, including a coach-supported academy environment for the first few weeks after your training finishes.
The role is full-time (37.5 working hours per week), Monday to Friday. Normal business hours are 08:00 and 18:00, and you will be scheduled to work daily 7.5 hour shifts between these times.
- £17,000 starting salary
- Monthly performance-relate bonus (after 3 months)
- Potential to earn up to £19,400 with our Pay for Skills package. The more you learn, the more you earn!
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
- Shareholder incentive plan
- Online MyBenefits package
- Free bus service to/from City Centre to/from our site at The Pavilions
- Onsite gym (subsidised membership)
- Onsite coffee shop and lounge
- Onsite canteen