Customer Operations Specialist (Spanish)
This customer delivery position will manage and execute all the tasks required for the solution fulfilment for standard, partner connection, programmatic accounts supported by the Solution Design. The Customer Operations Specialist (COS) requires a solid understanding of the Customer Solution for Programmatic Accounts and will be responsible for the programmatic document process, partnering with Sales and the Customer Relationship Manager and engaging credit, CAS or CRM as needed. The COS follows established guidelines and policies and provides input for process improvements, escalating to the Customer Relationship Manager any changes required to the existing Solution Design.
- Responsible for programmatic document process
•Manage and execute all the task required for the solution fulfilment for standard, partner connection, programmatic accounts supported by a Solution Design •Solid understanding of Customer Solution for standard, programmatic accounts •Escalate to Customer Relationship Manager any changes required to the existing Solution Design
- Can apply subject matter knowledge and expertise to solve common business issues. Provide input for process improvements
- COS will play an important role in managing the Sales forecast for programmatic accounts. Timely updating volume forecast for programmatic accounts.
- Funding and booking Schedule of Authority (SOA)
•Manage and execute all the tasks required for the delivery of standard, programmatic solutions •Compliance with established guidelines and policies. Can evaluate unique circumstances and make recommendations. •Knowledge of systems and tools to manage all tasks •Monitor Supplier Payments and Volume Targets
- Communication with partners, customers, colleagues as required
•Partner with Sales and Customer Relationship Manager •Liaise with reseller directly or via PRM/CRM based on Language requirements •Local language an advantage for interaction with customers
- Support total customer experience
•Support team and supporting roles as needed •Team •Communicate and escalate to team members with any issues
- Collaborate and engage with CRM providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
- Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills
- Strong Enterprise Contributor skills to drive to the best business outcome for the customer and the company as a whole
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Advanced Excel, PPT, Word)
- Proven ability to multitask; attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal)
- Mastery in English. Local language as required.
- Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
- University business or accounting degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years’ experience in a business related function, preferably financial services or accounting
- Must speak fluent Spanish. Additional languages of French/German/Italian beneficial
Apply for Customer Operations Specialist (Spanish)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly