Manager-Customer Service(Fluent English & Native French)
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technoogy, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, spine surgery, and reconstructive and general surgery.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for spine, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair, tissue reconstruction and wound repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 3,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
Build and lead a team of customer service supervisors and representatives to deliver a world-class customer experience. Provide customer service to our customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Start-up environment where you will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing customer service operations.
This position is under the direct supervision of the Director, International Customer Service.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage an extended team of approximately 20-30 employees
- Lead customer service operations, including planning, assigning and directing work
- Create a customer excellence culture by promoting our brand promises and company values
- Manage customer escalations to a solution or compromise
- Track and review customer complaints
- Communicate company goals, directives and policies
- Deliver on service levels (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, methods and tools to meet operational objectives
- Interview, hire and train employees
- Conduct formal performance appraisals for assigned staff
- Coach to behaviors that align to the company values and create a customer excellence culture
- Drive employee engagement and productivity through rewards, recognition and addressing disciplinary issues
- Provide operational reporting and analysis
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement of quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Work collaboratively with other departments to resolve customer inquiries
- Participate in company-wide projects or teams to support the growth and development of new products and services
- Provide coverage for other Supervisors/Managers as needed
- Perform other assignments as required/assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (third level qualification) from a college or university and/or a minimum of five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five years’ related experience and/or training, including people management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Contact Centre management
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and native French
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Results-driven, energetic and resilient leader that is receptive to change
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills with proven ability to recruit, develop and lead team in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Proven experience identifying, planning and implementing processes to deliver strong operational efficiency with quality
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable
· Flexibility to travel 10-20%, including international travel