Customer Call Back Agent
Dropbox is building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
As part of this we are looking for a Customer Call Back Agent to join our Customer Experience team.
You will be working with a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas. The Customer Experience team simplifies how users and customers interact with Dropbox. They focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where they can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
- Gain a solid knowledge of the Dropbox product offerings
- Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical users
- Turn around user perception by providing proactive call backs
- Provide a high quality post support experience with users
- Delight every user with each interaction
- Collecting feedback on support experience as well as potential areas for product/process improvement
- Collaboration with internal CX stake holders
- 2+ years of work experience in a technical support related role
- Outbound call experience is a must have
- Avid technology user
- English native speaker
- Highly personable and confident, great communicator and can demonstrate empathy
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
Benefits and Perks
Dropbox is continuously striving to simplify life for our customers and also our staff. Hate cooking or grocery shopping? Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner (for free) with us. We love delicious food!
Missed the gym, because you’re too tired after your commute home? Use our fully equipped gym and exercise classes.
We'll also help you set up your ideal work station, with everything from an ergonomic standing desk to customized IT equipment.
And if you need to let off steam, play an instrument in our fabulous music room or invite your friends and join in the Friday happy hour(s) with music, drinks, video games, pool and table tennis.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!