Service Desk Agent.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a Kana Support Service Desk Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for SAP customers on our SAP Community Network application. Using our ticket system, you will ensure the IT Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within a given SLA. This is carried out in process driven environment by utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with the next level support team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Apply solutions, workarounds, patches and fixes as defined in our Knowledge Base
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification – Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- ITIL process knowledge would be a benefit
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
Support Shift Information :
- Part Time 8 hour Shifts – Weekend Work – Saturday and Sunday
- Set 8 hour shifts are between 8am & 10pm
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.