Part Time German Speaking Customer Service Advisors
Part Time German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Our client has excellent opportunities to join them and build an exciting career in the SMART metering industry providing technical support in energy management and automation.
Helping customers to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
As a German-Speaking Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Provide an advanced level of customer service via telephone and email.
* Build relationships with the customers whilst empathising with the customer enquiry
* Provide professional, accomplished communication to a wide range of customers
* Go the extra mile for the customer and to build on the foundations that our client stands for
* Ensure personal key performance indicators and service level agreements are achieved.
Your profile as a Customer Service Advisor:
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills in German and English
* Active listening skills/quick comprehension.
* Flexible and self-motivated
* Initiative and determination to see things through to completion
* Regular user of the internet and social media
* Computer literate with good knowledge and use of MS Office applications.
* Have a hands-on mentality while being able to flexibly adapt to changing priorities.
* Ability to describe complex circumstances.
* Build relationships with the customer whilst empathising with the customer's query.
* Good conflict resolution skills and independent decision making.
* Analytical with ability to identify problems and propose effective solutions
Hours are flexible and successful candidates will have the benefit to choose from a range of available hours over the weekend Saturday 08.00 - 17.00 and evenings Monday - Friday between 17:00 - 21.00 or 18:00 - 22:00
The successful candidate will receive a £100 per month language bonus, a performance-related bonus, eye care voucher, subsidised car park, free fruit, tea and coffee