My client is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to support the delivery of integrated marketing communications activities through a combination of direct origination and co-ordination of specialist agencies. You will provide periodic support for department-wide activities including training courses, events, new product launches, price list updates and competitor activity monitoring.
The role will also manage the website, develop and deliver the social media strategy, facilitate the generation and update of collateral and provide support for events, seminars and exhibitions.
- Maintain and ensure the content of the website is up to date and relevant, including external web listings.
- Provide data on website usage recommend and implement website improvements.
- Create, compile and edit weekly blog and social media posts
- Continuously review social media channels
- Plan and manage events, exhibitions, training courses and seminars, working with the wider marketing team.
- Supporting and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Provide support on maintenance of product, spares and accessory price lists including annual renewals.
- Maintenance of product collateral (e.g. datasheets and manuals) including updates, translations and generation using external technical authors where required.
- Assistance in the preparation and delivery of new product launches.
- A proactive person willing to take responsibility for a wide range of activities and disciplines.
- Required competencies: energy/passion, problem solving, resourcefulness/initiative, integrity, communication.
- Aligned with our company values: Passion, Flexibility, Innovation, Integrity
- Provide a world-class service to both internal and external customers.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to decipher and draw conclusions / make recommendations from varied and complex data
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
Marketing is an essential part of my client's commitment to a high growth strategy with exciting products and a potentially huge market opportunity. The team are responsible for identifying and developing mechanisms to exploit new growth opportunities, including cross-sell and up-selling to their existing customer base and addressing new audiences from an international new business and lead generation perspective. All of which will provide their customers with more efficient and advanced gas safety solutions. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation and become a pivotal part of the vision they work towards. You will be required to have experience in a business/product related field equivalent and will be Level 4 (or higher) CIM qualified. This is a full time and permanent position with a salary that depends on experience so please apply online or contact me for more details.