Stores Team Leader
Are you an experienced Stores Team Leader? The logistics department is responsible for the accurate receipt, storage and issuing of stock to internal and external customers, as well as the picking, packing and shipment of goods worldwide complying with national and international regulations and law within the company's quality procedures and processes.
As stores team leader you will:
- Host start up meetings with the stores team to communicate company announcements and daily action
- Support the activity of the Logistics Operators including receiving goods into stores, following FIFO rules when replenishing stock and picking for internal and external customers.
- Accurately reflect any physical transactions on EFACS.
- Maintain stores in a clean tidy condition, 6S.
- Look at areas for continuous improvement; raise and implement.
- Support Logistics Coordinator with projects and implementation of new processes.
- Understand the Kanban process and adhere to the process.
- Continually monitor product shelf lives and adjust accordingly.
- Maintain strong health & safety culture.
- Take part and administer stock takes in business.
- Identify training needs with manager.
- Liaise and report to relevant department regarding stock issues.
- Produce monthly reports and issue KPI's
- Carry out any other duty deemed appropriate by manager
- Maths & English GCSE
- BTEC Certificate or capable of achieving this level through further development, or NVQ level 1, 2 or 3 in an Operations or Team Leader related field.
- Ability to cope with a changing environment in terms of job role and stays calm, self-controlled and positive whilst under pressure.
- General stores procedures
- Picking and packing.
The ideal candidate will have a tenacious character and be able to gain support from others through persuasion. You will have a track record of delivering results within a challenging environment and will be able to communicate all levels within the business. In return you will receive excellent company benefits and great progression opportunities. This is a full time and permanent position with an early finish on Friday's, the salary is up to £24,000 dependant on experience. Please apply online or contact Lianne for further details.