Due to expansion our UK leading client based in Whitstable is looking to recruit a Sales Advisor to join their successful team.
As a Sales Advisor, your role will involve:
- Maintaining and developing new and existing customers
- Provide quality service and customer satisfaction
- Respond to, and follow up on sales enquiries by both telephone and email
- Make outbound calls to potential new customers and, through asking appropriate questions understand the customer needs and recommend a suitable product or service
- Manage your own customer accounts
- Deal with regular pricing queries
The successful applicant will need to have the following qualities/skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent at building relationships with customers and enjoy providing outstanding service
- Driven to succeed
- Consultative approach
They are not looking for someone who has previous sales experience, it's all about the right attitude and willingness to succeed. They will provide you will all the tools and training you need. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and friendly office.
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days with service, free onsite car parking, free taxi service to and from work from Whitstable train station, Christmas and summer events, high achiever bonus, other company rewards and incentives, pension and birthday as an additional day off after 2 years of service.
Salary: £17,000 OTE £25,000 plus (uncapped commission)
Fantastic working hours: Monday-Thursday 8.45am-5.15pm and Friday 8.45am-2.45pm
Interested in this role, based in Whitstable? Please email your CV or contact me on 07483 340870.