1 day left
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £38 - £39 Per Hour
Who You'll Be
* You have deep process expertise in marketing online channel and cross channel integration
* An ability to develop actionable insights from data to influence business decisions
* Capable of synthesising results from various sources of information to provide recommendations
* Proven experience in design thinking and empathising with the customer
* Gained a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or Psychology
* Possess the ability to lead cross functionally - in a highly matrixed and entrepreneurial environment
* Come with exceptional communication and organisational skills
* Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
* Strong and demonstrable experience with empathising with customers through interviews to understand needs & incorporating their feedback into marketing campaigns
What You'll Do
The Marketing Coordinator has the unique opportunity to shape, influence, and create digital experiences across all channels that build the Cisco digital brand and accelerate Cisco's business. As part of a team of regional Omni-Channel Managers you will help to lead and influence the customer journeys and experiences Cisco create across touchpoints, working with stakeholders to develop the right messaging for the right audience at the right time. You will work with other regional, global and country stakeholders and external agency partners to help execute your vision and strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be a regional expert on delivering connected & engaging experiences across Cisco's marketing channels
* Define, create and respond to foundational always-on audience journeys that deliver desired and useful experiences across all relevant marketing channels (paid, owned, earned)
* Leverage reporting and analytics to understand, measure and optimise Omni-Channel journey impact
* Be accountable for key journey KPIs to help meet regional business goals
* Leverage automation tools and expertise, proactive personalisation, data driven targeting/re targeting and predictive analytics to streamline the decision journey to efficiently move audiences through the buying process
* Partner with countries to deliver relevant customer journeys and best practices
* Work with content teams to develop digital-first content that guides the audience through the buying process
* Define and create interaction opportunities within the journey that encourage audience engagement and active participation
* Continuously identify new opportunities to deepen audience engagement
Who You'll Work With
You will be working with the Digital team at Cisco and who ensure an Omni-Channel, data driven approach is taken across all Paid, Owned and Earned media.
Working closely with peers in-country, regionally and globally, their mission is to lead the evolution in customer experience during the digital journey across in-person and different channels (web, social, media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale, etc.). As part of a team of Marketing Coordinators, and with the function lead, Cisco champion engaging, connected user experiences across all of their channels. Cisco analyse marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn't in real time.
Join the Digital team in EMEAR and make amazing things happen.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly