Field Marketing Manager
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing services to support Mitel's local sales operation and channel partners to increase their funnel and support local initiatives, including events, price promotions and incentives.
This is a multi-faceted role, where operational work is combined with planning and creativity, within the dynamics of an international team and supporting different partners, markets and verticals.
The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with the High Touch Team, and Channel Marketing and Field Communications Managers to support them with specific demand generation activities, including the execution and guidance of these activities, whilst providing daily communication to Mitel resellers.
Flexibility of working location will be considered ie. 2-3 days office/ 2-3 days home and field. Monday to Friday.
· Plan, develop and execute demand generation campaigns, including new acquisition, customer and 'partner with' activities
· Work with Channel Marketing to work with Tier 1 Channel Partners on developing bespoke marketing plans to promote Mitel solutions
· Execute channel marketing actions (such as telemarketing & events) and initiatives from Mitel or together with Mitel partners, tracking and reporting results and return on investment (ROI)
· Day-to-day contact on marketing initiatives and provide progress reports on actions with Mitel partners in-region
· Tracking the program budget and other funding sources, including a new Joint Marketing Fund (JVF)
· Work with central marketing teams to develop content assets and materials
· Support user group activities
· Develop customer marketing plan for cloud migration and cross-sell and up-sell activities.
· Pro-actively inform sales on developments, actions and results for channels
· Support the planning and execution of regional trade shows/conferences and/or partner events.
· Strong track record of delivering end-to-end channel marketing activities in an international, B2B dynamic environment
· Degree level education in marketing (or equivalent)
· High standard of commercial copywriting and report writing skills
· Strong understanding of WIPs to deliver against key objectives
· Experience working in operational, tactical and strategic planning marketing roles preferably in a 2-tier channel model or similar
· Experience in project management, including remote projects
· Working knowledge of Buyers' Journey, Buyer Personas, e-Media, Social Media and SEO
· Good understanding of IT/ Telecoms technology sector
· Knowledge of SFDC and database management
· Knowledge of inbound marketing, content marketing principles
· Good knowledge of MS Office programs, especially Excel
· Fluent, both in speaking and writing in English.
***PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept unsolicited applications from third parties. Any such applications will not be considered an introduction to Mitel and will be considered Mitel's property. We retain the right to contact and hire speculative candidates without any obligation to third parties regardless of whether terms and conditions were submitted with the application. We will not pay any agency fees associated with unsolicited applications.