A Technical Administrator is sought after a high profile Blue Chip Technology client. This is a customer facing role and any candidate being offered the role will need to ensure that a good relationship with the Client is achieved at all times and therefore a prior understanding of Technology companies contracts scope and services would be an advantage.
The role will initially be based at Gatwick Airport with working hours of 9am to 5pm.
Responsible for the delivery of IT services at the defined client location with focus on the areas of
Consultancy & Advisory
* Being the single Customer interface for all local IT matters excluding 1st line support.
* Being the End User interface for all available IT Infrastructure services and solutions
* Discussing IT requirements with End Users in order to provide advice and guidance in the provisioning of fit-for-purpose solutions to meet their business needs
3rd party service provider interface:
* Acting as contact point for any visiting third party vendor
* Arranging and managing repairs at the site
* Scheduling installations of various IT equipment
* Arranging workspace, phone lines, etc. for third party break/fix provider
* Assuring that third party break/fix provider's staff are HSSE certified as locally required, in accordance with the applicable Policies
* Being the onsite coordinator between IT service delivery parties and non-IT parties, in particular between Real Estate and the applicable landlord
* Be able to host external engineers as/when required
* Basic understanding of Networking & Communications, knowledge of comms room activities
BCP planning and communication
* Assist with site specific BCP planning
* Visually inspecting the workspace for HSSE compliance and taking appropriate corrective action if required.
* Onsite Support SoW including Service Description documents and Work Instructions
* local client environment requirements as maintained in the Site Host addendum
* EUC delivery operations model and as such interfacing to all EUC towers including 3rd party suppliers as well as cross-bundle supplier team.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
* Good computer skills and proficiency with Windows based standard tools e.g. Microsoft Office
* Strong inter-personal and customer facing communication skills with various levels of management (excellent English- verbal and written)
* strong problem-solving and follow-through skills
* Good understanding on Infrastructure operations, ITIL processes, IT security compliance and Infrastructure Risk Management framework
* Focus on performance & standards to meet and exceed the operational CSLs and KMs defined
* Compliance with HSE policies and procedures
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work effectively in multi-supplier environment
* Knowledge of comms room activities
* Experience working with Energy companies, an advantage, desirable attributes include knowledge of how to install standard image onto PCs
On offer is a an excellent salary paying up to £21,500 + excellent benefits as expected from a high end global technology firm.
To apply please send your CV and do not hesitate to contact myself on 0 7 5 1 5 3 2 4 6 9 5.