Operations Migration Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Migration Coordinator to join our leading IT Client based in Newcastle.
With previous experience in Project Support/ Project Management, you will be working on a migration of users to Office 365, directing the work of a team of approximately 10 technical specialists working at geographically dispersed sites.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a defined set of activities according to a pre-planned schedule and making best efforts to ensure delivery of agreed volume of migrated users per night as per a customer defined KPI.
This is a diverse role and responsibilities will include:
* Provide management command and control for the migration delivery
* Ensure successful migration events
* Oversee the execution of a defined set of tasks to ensure task owners complete their duties on time and to a defined quality standard
* Provide concise and accurate progress reports to Senior Management using pre-defined templates and metrics
* Collate, document and explain the cause of failures and any remediation actions
* Work with multiple stakeholders to highlight task owners
The ideal candidate will have professional experience in an operations environment achieving day to day delivery, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment.
If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of management, are comfortable working in pressurised environments and have a proactive and can-do attitude, then this could be your ideal role.
Please note that the post holder must have or be able to obtain SC security clearance.