Manpower is currently recruiting for an experienced Executive PA to work with one of our public sector clients. Working as part of a PA Support team you will provide highly confidential and professional support. You will be expected to provide excellent administrative and secretarial support whilst working with absolute discretion and confidentiality. This is a temporary role that is due to start on the 9th of April 2018.
You will provide a dynamic PA and business support service, by carrying out effectively a full range of high level administrative and business support tasks. This support will include;
- anticipating requirements to maximise efficiency
- providing proactive diary management; assessing priorities to determine the need to attend; arranging alternative cover and removing conflict,
- managing correspondence and drafting responses for consideration
- organising travel and accommodation and processing expense claims
- organisation of large complex events/courses
- organising meetings, preparing briefs and taking notes/minutes and chasing agreed actions
- Preparing papers and documents to support meetings.
The ideal candidate must have proven PA/business support experience at an executive level. They must also be competent in the use of Microsoft packages.