Manpower is currently recruiting for an experienced Executive PA to work with one of our public sector clients. Working as part of a PA Support team you will provide highly confidential and professional support. You will be expected to provide excellent administrative and secretarial support whilst working with absolute discretion and confidentiality. This is a temporary role that is due to start on the 9th of April 2018.
You will provide a dynamic PA and business support service, by carrying out effectively a full range of high level administrative and business support tasks. This support will include;
- anticipating requirements to maximise efficiency
- providing proactive diary management; assessing priorities to determine the need to attend; arranging alternative cover and removing conflict,
- managing correspondence and drafting responses for consideration
- organising travel and accommodation and processing expense claims
- organisation of large complex events/courses
- organising meetings, preparing briefs and taking notes/minutes and chasing agreed actions
- Preparing papers and documents to support meetings.
The ideal candidate must have proven PA/business support experience at an executive level. They must also be competent in the use of Microsoft packages.
Apply for Executive PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly