PA to VP and Directors
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, are currently seeking a PA to the VP & Team based at their Global HQ in Blackfriars, London. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months with very strong possibility of extension, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £30,875 per annum.
This role is to provide pro-active and high-level secretarial support to the Marketing function for the VP and 2 Directors for the Oral Care category. In this busy and demanding environment, a top level of service is required at all times.
The PA is self-starter and can interact with senior and international network both inside the business and externally. He/she must be capable of managing his/her own time effectively, manage a high volume of work (much of which is required in short timescales and with high accuracy in order to meet the Company's high standards of Corporate Governance).
* To act as a PA to the Oral Care VP, Directors, providing them with the support necessary to aid in travel arrangements, agenda management, and other necessary areas, to enable them to manage their schedule and workload seamlessly.
* To organise an accurate and workable meetings schedule for the Oral Care VP and Director, prioritising and proactively managing competing priorities.
* Supporting allocated VPs and Directors on a need basis.
* Diary management - filtering and prioritising, avoiding clashes, planning meetings ahead.
* Organisation and administration of local meetings & visitors, including Team regular meetings - coordinating all logistics i.e. attendees, timings, equipment and rooms.
* Management of external stakeholders - responsible for reception and smooth running of meetings.
* To be responsible for pulling together presentation and pre-reading materials and collating in a timely manner, in preparation for meetings
* Screening, responding to and redirecting mail, as appropriate.
* Travel management - preparation of itineraries, visas, etc.
* Management of out of office requirements.
* Process travel expenses and invoices.
* Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency.
* Ownership of JML (Joiners, Movers & Leavers) process for the team.
* Build and develop knowledge of key individuals and respond appropriately to queries and requests.
* Proven experience as a Personal Assistant and experience working in a corporate environment and global organisation.
* It requires discretion and confidentiality.
* The jobholder must be well organised, reliable and able to prioritise tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels internally and externally.
* Experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs, is essential.
* Solid IT skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Accuracy, speed, flexibility and an ability to 'get things done' are vital.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are very important.
* The position involves communication with staff at all levels throughout the Company and external contacts.