Team Administrator (Factory based) - (16 hours per week)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our clients are currently looking for experienced Training Team Administrator based at the manufacturing facility in Gloucester. This is a part time temporary role to start asap for 3 months (with possible extension), working a 16 hour week Monday - Thursday . This role is paying £9 per hour - £17,550 FTE per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Our client is looking for someone who can start immediately and is used to working independently and on their own in a factory or engineering/workshop type environment and they will have to wear issued work shoes every day in the OJO office.
To provide an efficient and professional administration support in a factory environment.
- Provide administration support including keeping intranet information up to date and data entry
- To update and print site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as required
- To support Training Manager with on-site recruitment inductions, visitor management system, factory tours and presentations
- To provide administrative filing support for the department
- To provide administrative support for external training providers including arranging training rooms and visitor access
- General administrative support as required
Skills and Experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Team Commitment
Is committed and goes the extra mile for the common goals of the whole factory team.
- Drive for Improvement
Enthusiastically takes on challenges to secure improvements in the performance of the site.
- Organisation Awareness
Understands the Business environment in which they are working and knows how to get things done.