Are you immediately available and seeking a Credit Controller position based in Quedgeley?
To be successful in your application you will come from a proven history of a Credit Controller and Accountants Receivable and possess a professional yet friendly approach.
The AR / Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Timely collection of payment on Accounts Receivable debt across UK customer accounts
- Maintaining records of invoices, debits, and credits
- Proactive collection of customer due debt, via calls, email and dunning
- Timely resolution of customer disputed invoices impacting payment, working collaboratively with the sales team to resolve issues
- Hosting of weekly debt call with the local sales teams, updating and communicating debt files with latest actions and owners
- Protecting organisation's value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishing accounting and organisation mission by completing related results, as needed
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
GBP12 - GBP15 per hour