Working for a business who sits in the soft drinks and snacking space, we are looking for a QA Technologist to join the team.
You will be responsible for controlling goods coming into the business to the risk assessed schedule, taking of samples and completion of paperwork, as well as carrying out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades and personal hygiene.
You will be responsible for monitoring the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality, ensuring the control, quarantine and corrective action of any non-conforming products.
Essential skills you will have:
- A background in the above, in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to deal with a complexity of products
- Computer literacy skills.
- A flexible approach to working hours, in order to cover sickness or holidays at short