Background Verification Analyst
The successful individual will support the BV Manager in ensuring background check process is in compliant with both the local and regional standards established by American Express and local authorities.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing the end-to-end processing of pre-employment background verifications ("BV") for all EMEA countries including but not limited to:
o Monitoring progress of BV requests
o Identifying escalations and issues
o Maintaining and responding to inquiries from customers
o Adjudicating completed requests
* Support BV Manager in identifying trends and best practices.
* Maintain a robust and accurate data set relating to all BV activity
* Provide reports and analytics related to Background Verifications
* Support a broad customer service base (Human Resources, Business Leaders and Candidates)
* Serve as an extension to the subject matter expert among the business, markets and recruitment teams to ensure seamless integration and alignment of the BV process
* 1+ years working in HR Operations/Recruitment or related field, but Graduates are also encouraged to apply
* Ability to work within a continually evolving landscape
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience working in diverse teams
* Experience in working to tight deadlines, with multiple SLAs
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities in a timely manner
* Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required with experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
* Preferred expertise in pre-employment background verifications process and policies
* Fluency in Italian, French, German or Spanish would be extremely beneficial