Meter Reader with Cat B Driving Licence
We are currently recruiting for a Meter Reader to join our client SSE who are the second biggest energy provider in the UK.
The vacancy is on a temporary ongoing basis, with no anticipated end date, there is a potential opportunity to progress and apply for permanent positions within the business when you have demonstrated the key attributes that SSE require.
The Meter Reader job involves reading and inspecting meters, enabling accurate bill production to the customer. With a clear focus on customer delivery, positively representing the company image and brand and delivering against the governance is an essential part of the role.
You will be a lone worker based from home/depot, out in all weathers; you'll walk from property to property to read the meters potentially walking up to 5 miles per day. You'll have a weekly target to hit, however you will plan your work load and route, so self-motivation and organisational skills are key! Your area service manager within SSE will provide performance information and deliver essential briefings to you and you will join an already high performing team.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Ability to read, record and inspect meters Full driving licence (with no penalty points)
- Excellent Communication skills - being able to interact with customers
- Computer Literate
- Pass a criminal record check Personal Attributes / Competencies
- 'Can do' positive attitude
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Safe working anti-risk approach
- Customer focus skills - keen to go the extra mile
- Live and breathe Company values
Sound interesting and the ideal job for you please apply to Manpower……….
Apply for Meter Reader with Cat B Driving Licence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly