I'm currently on the lookout for qualified Vehicle Mechanics to join Prestigious National Organizations, Maintaining a series of light vehicles in well-equipped modern workshops, with an outstanding pay structures, excellent benefits and career prospects. The Role And All That It Entails:
- Responsibility for routine servicing and inspections, general vehicle defects, electronic and mechanical fault finding, electrics and all other duties associated with this role.
- Completing all work assigned on a daily basis, ensuring that adherence to company and manufacturer standards and agreed time constraints.
- Ensuring that work is always to the highest standard, seeking to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Presenting a positive company image through professionalism and quality of service.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Managing and prioritising jobs and workloads, scheduling, completing paperwork and communicating with managers and senior-level staff members as appropriate.
- Ensuring appropriate paperwork is completed and submitted on time.
- Be prepared to participate in the on call rota of every other weekend.
The Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Be a team player.
- Work to high levels of efficiency and productivity.
- Proven experience of working with Light commercial vehicles, ideally Mercedes Benz, Ford, Volkswagen and Renault.
- Qualified to City and Guilds 1 + 2 or NVQ level 3 Motor Vehicle Technician Qualification.
- Be prepared to work weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
- Able to use own initiative to make decisions when appropriate.
- Be in possession of an adequate tool kit to meet most demands.
- In possession of driving licence to cover up to 7.5t
You May Have Experience Of The Following:
- Automotive Technician
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Fleet Maintenance Engineer
- Diagnostic Technician
- Vehicle Repair