Chef De Rang
Our client is currently looking for a passionate and committed Chef De Rang to work alongside and support management within their wonderful and unique venue located in the heart of the New Forest. The property strives for its excellent Customer Service and four star rating Offering Fine Dining at its best.
What we are looking for…
- Experience of at least 1 year to help deliver exceptional customer service for guests
- Working closely with the Restaurant Manager and Assistant, rolling up sleeves, supervising and motivating your team at AA Rosette level
- Maintaining three AA standards , you will have meticulously high standards, an eye for detail and the desire to exceed customer expectations complying with Health & Safety requirements
- Ensuring your team provides a professional and efficient service, with the aim of always exceeding customer expectations
- If you have had experience and a focus on fine dining, particularly Michelin starred or AA Rosette would be very welcome indeed!
- The successful candidate will be well-presented and possess first class communication skills
The role is full time, with a rota operating on 5 out of 7 days PW. Transport is an advantage to reach the picturesque village. Staff accommodation provided if necessary.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Use of award winning spa facilities
- Staff accommodation (subject to availability)
- Property discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme.
If you feel that the above ticks all the boxes in moving your career forward, Please do get in contact by clicking the apply button.