Commercial Executive positions x 5 (Customer & Excel skills)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation; our clients are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Executive x 5, based at Unilever's prestigious facility in Leatherhead, Surrey. This is a full time, temp role for 6 months, working 36.25 hours per week (Mon-Fri) starting ASAP. The role is paying between £26000 and £30,500 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The Commercial Executive will report into the Senior Commercial Executive (Senior Commercial Executive and will support the Customer teams, specifically the Customer Account Managers. (CAMs).
The Commercial Executives will be required to monitor a variety of sources both internal and external and input into both Customer and internal systems. Their primary aim is to support the CAMs providing them with the information that they require on a day-to-day basis and meeting customer requirements, on time and in full (OTIF). The work will involve both regular and ad hoc reporting and may involve access to customer-specific systems.
Responsibilities (to include):
* Promotional Support - updating the plan and translating the plan into numbers.
* Rebates & Provisions
* Joint Business Planning Tracking
* Price Claims and Price Bible
* Customer Administration
* Product Promotions are fully administrated on-time using Siebel
* Maintaining Price Bibles
* Price queries completed accurately and on-time
* Customer administration is completed on-time
* Invoices to be paid on time
* Maintaining provisions tracker
* Provision of up to date, accurate information
* Implementation and execution of administration completed OTIF
* Siebel is an accurate reflection of the Customer Promotional Plan
* Reduction in manual rebates
* Ensuring all Reports and trackers are consistent and transferrable
The successful candidates will have high level of educational / or professional qualifications or a proven track record in a customer environment, already used to delivering work required by the job profile.
Applicants must have advanced Excel skills with the ability to produce and use V Lookups/Pivot Tables (an assessment will be held using Excel).
You must possess good attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload, delivering to a deadline with accuracy.
Strong communication and analytical skills required.