Global Assistant Brand manager (Skincare Innovation)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global FMCG organisation, our client are currently recruiting for a Global Assistant Brand Manager (Skincare Innovation). The role will be based at their prestigious global headquarters at Victoria Embankment, Blackfriars. This is a temporary role to start ASAP and expected to run for 6 months (Possibility of extension). The salary for this position is paying up to £37050.00 per annum, pro rata depending on experience.
Love beauty? Obsessed with digital? Love Naturals & Wellbeing? Fascinated by trends? We want to talk to you!
We are a small team crafting innovative skincare brands and projects, using agile ways of working.
We are looking for a passionate self-starter to join our special team. You will play a fundamental role in crafting and growing one of our brands globally over the coming months!
Global Assistant Brand Manager on an innovative skin care brand. You will work with the brand director to develop an innovation mix - product, proposition, communication, strategy - collaborating closely with our local country partners to execute in markets.
Project Management. We are a small team; working at speed- this means we need great project management skills. You will co-ordinate and collaborating with a very tight-knit, globally diverse project team to make creative things happen, on time.
- Packaging & Product Development: You will work with internal and external partners to develop new products and craft stunning designs. You will balance creativity and attention to detail to deliver great products and packs.
- Claims Development: working with key partners (R&D, legal, technical) to define claims and pack copy for our products that brings competitive edge and managing the artwork process to finalise pack designs.
- Comms & Content Development, with a focus on a true understanding of our target audience, her consumer journey and her passion points. You will play a key role in developing assets for Digital, eComm, Content, Influencer partnerships
- Collaborating very closely with our local partners to launch our projects successfully in markets
- Keeping up with the latest skincare trends, formats, products and sensories globally.
Experience in global consumer goods marketing, product development & project management
- Huge personal passion for skincare, beauty & wellness trends - prior experience in beauty is preferable
- Strong track record in project management with good attention to detail, including prioritization of tasks and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Creative thinker who thrives without a rule book and can pioneer new ways
- Can do attitude, resilience and problem solving mindset
- Strong personal interest & experience in digital and/or eCommerce
- Experience of working with multiple internal and external stakeholders and across multiple geographies
- Strong interpersonal skills - a team player able to influence and collaborate