An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our blue chip IT client is currently seeking a Field Operations Administrator based in Telford. This is a full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, to start ASAP. The role is paying £15,500pa, pro rata.
To provide a professional and efficient service to various blue chip customers (P&G, Xerox, etc.), contractors and internal staff members in the day-to-day logging, dispatching and updating of fault calls.
* To take inbound incident calls from Customer Help desks and input onto our in-house system for the delivery to end user accounts.
* To log calls onto the technical couriers system.
* To close incidents on both systems.
* Liaising with Customers, Technical couriers and Help desk to assist with any delivery enquires and escalations.
* Updating Excel spread sheets for MI (management information) purposes with all POD details.
* Dealing with queries and escalations related to the Customer contract via phone or email.
* Ensure all calls are processed effectively and efficiently
* Provide a first class customer delivery service
* To ensure H&S procedures are reviewed and followed
* To ensure IS9002 processes are reviewed and followed
* Good keyboard skills and telephone techniques.
* Initiative and ability to resolve problems under pressure, whilst remaining calm.
* Strong interpersonal skills and awareness of customer needs.
* Display common sense and flexibility; be able to work unsupervised and as a part of a team.
* Competent in all MS Office - 70% of role is Excel based.