Supply Chain Administrator
We have a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation based in Aston, Birmingham as a Supply Chain Administrator.
You will be required to provide high standard of customer care and to support the team with all associated administration tasks.
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will be required to:
- Provide administration support to Centre Managers
- Produce and maintain data reports, ensuring accuracy and integrity of information
- Data inputting onto Excel using various formulas e.g. VLOOKUP
- Updating stock orders and liaising with the Warehouse
- Carry out general administration tasks
- Building rapport relationships
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent time-keeping and attendance history
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Being a team player
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- IT Literate e.g. able to use Microsoft packages
- Advanced experience of using Excel and Formulas
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week.
If you're interested in the role, click 'apply now' to forward as an up-to-date copy of your CV, or give us a call. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.