Order Fulfillment Specialist
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation; our clients are currently looking for an Order Fulfillment Specialist based at our client's prestigious facility in Leatherhead. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25 hour week, paying up to £24,000 per annum plus annual weekend working allowance of £1400, pro rata, depending on experience.
AREA OF FOCUS:
BACKGROUND/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The core purpose of the Order Fulfilment Specialist role is to process customer orders and to ensure customers receive orders on time in full. The role sits within the Customer Service team, which in an integral part of the Supply Chain function. As an Order Fulfilment Specialist you would be part of a team that is fundamental in realising over £2bn of sales each year across Retail, Food Operations, and Export operations.
The core responsibilities of the Order Fulfilment Specialist role are to process customer orders and to ensure customers receive orders on time in full from our client.
- Resolving order blocks (e.g. incorrect product codes, stock availability issues etc..), this activity will require working with other teams (e.g. The Hub, Planning, Customer Facing, Master Data)
- Ensuring orders are processed in a timely manner to comply with order cycle cut off times
- Ensuring pre-determined customer prioritisation rules are followed when there are stock shortages
- Ensuring processes are followed to confirm all orders are received by the warehouse and distribution teams
- Setting up quotas, reservations and allocations on behalf of Order Fulfilment Clan leads
- Management of allocations over weekend
- Updating Procomm
- Sending out tailored reports as defined by, or required to support, order fulfilment activities.
- Accurately capturing and coding losses to allow for route cause analysis and improved customer service level
- Refining processes to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the operational team
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- The Order Fulfilment Specialist role works closely with the Hub, Customer Facing, Master Data, and Planning teams to enable efficient and effective processing of orders. In addition, the Order Fulfilment Specialists are the first line contact to 3PLPs to ensure timely processing and delivery of customer orders.
- Able to work accurately and quickly, to ensure key order processing milestones are achieved within the day, even when working under pressure.
- Strong customer service mindset, going the "extra mile" to ensure our customers always have a positive experience when dealing with Unilever.
- Desire to work as part of a team, naturally having a positive impact on the team and putting the needs of the team first.
STANDARDS OF LEADERSHIP REQUIRED
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Bias For Action
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Firm foundation in Maths and English (GCSE Grade C or above)
- Completed some form of further education (A-level or equivalent)
- SAP sales order management experience
- Experience of working within a process driven environment
- Experience of working within Supply Chain.
- Experience of working in a business to business customer facing role
- Attention to detail
Apply for Order Fulfillment Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly