We are recruiting an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join an automotive company based in Aston.
The main purpose of the role is to support the logistic team with all associated administration tasks and general office duties in order to provide and deliver an effective and efficient operation.
As a Warehouse Administrator, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Administrative support
* Updating systems
* Inputting data
* Maintaining filing systems
* Dealing with external and internal queries
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
* Booking delivery notes using internal systems
* Dealing with suppliers logistics companies and external warehouse
* Updating reports
* Building rapport relationships
* Working closely together with Supply Chain team and Operations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous admin experience within warehouse/logistics environment
* IT Literate e.g. able to use Microsoft Packages * Confident using Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Experience using SAP
* Team Player
If this Warehouse Administrator role in Aston sounds like the job for you, then apply today!