A new opportunity has become available for someone who is passionate about working outdoors this position is for an Assistant Arborist / Groundsman for one of the biggest employers in Oxford looking after their grounds. You will be able to enjoy the wonderful environment and will be maintaining the grounds as required.
Main duties include:
· Provide support to the head arborist within a 2 man team
· Mowing / General upkeep of the grounds
· Chipping and processing brash and timber
· Operating lowering systems safely and efficiently
· Managing a safe work site
· Providing aerial rescue support if necessary
· Supporting stump grinding operations
· General pruning and maintenance of trees and shrubs as directed
Successful candidates will be provided with full support and guidance.
A generous pay rate is available for you and the hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am - 12:30am. However overtime is potentially available which could include weekends.
Experience or passion in gardening is essential and you must have a full driving license with trailer entitlement (CAT B & E)
Any shortlisted CV`s will result in a call within 7 days.