Job title Delivery Consultant
Reporting to Client Director/ Recruitment Manager
Hours 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join a busy and established team of healthcare recruiters specialised in the placement of medical professionals. The role will be 100% delivery focused, end to end candidate management within a programmed, and high volume account.
Existing knowledge of the healthcare market would be advantageous but is not compulsory as full training will be given on the market, our clients and our thorough recruitment processes. Therefore, our ideal candidate will have 6-24 months recruitment experience working towards tight deadlines in a fast paced environment and is now looking to apply their knowledge and experience within a new challenge.
- Work to KPI targets to fill given vacancies
- Sift CV's and application forms and make decisions on the suitability of a candidate against a defined specification
- Carry out screening calls and telephone interviews
- Arrange interviews for assessment days
- Making offer of employment to successful candidates and give adequate feedback to unsuccessful candidates on behalf of our clients
- Manage the candidate process through to start date and on boarding period liaising with the client and external agencies where necessary
- Work with internal compliance team to ensure candidates are compliant prior to start date
- Ensure accurate and up to date databases / logs are maintained and reviewed
- Assist with/ organise local and national recruitment campaigns, events and assessment days, UK and potential non UK
- 6-24months recruitment experience in any sector
- Ability to meet deadlines and work to KPI targets
- Excellent and accurate PC skills
- Methodical and logical approach to working
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to cope under pressure and manage workload efficiently
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, flexible and self-motivated
- Connect with me on LinkedIn - Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say 'Hi'.
- Call 07515325251 to chat now.