Regional Service Engineer
We are currently seeking a Regional Service Engineer to work across Slough, Guildford and Oxford paying £26,208 per annum + Van & Fuel card, a CSCS blue card is required but ideally they are looking for a person skilled in plumbing/carpentry, a general well rounded handyman that will be able to install/dismantle cabins on site.
To support the Support Services Division. Delivering Customer Service Excellence and being a team member of remote Field Service Engineers.
Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins.
Strong diagnosis and efficient repair of cabins and internal equipment.
- Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
- Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault
- Good spares inventory management
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Comply with and embrace the Health & Safety culture and policies
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and
Job experience & skills requirements
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
- Desire to lead, influence and coach others
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
- Good ability to plan and anticipate
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- must be methodical and organised, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
- A blue skilled worker CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
- Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred but not essential
- Good health and safety awareness
- Manual handling and working at height is preferable although training can be given
- Ideally basic/intermediate general construction/maintenance skills preferable but not essential
- Full driving license as travelling is essential throughout the region.
- Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.
For more information or to apply direct for this role please call me on 01895 204 948 or alternatively I can be reached at Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk