Customer Service Languages
Manchester City Centre
Ford Credit Europe Bank plc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company and offers Ford customers and dealers a variety of retail and wholesale automotive financial products and services through the Ford Credit brand name. Ford Credit Europe has established a new business centre based in Manchester city centre to provide financial services support for its UK retail customers and European Ford Dealer Network.
We are looking for customer service professionals to join our Account Servicing team, which is responsible for handling all contact from customers not in arrears, primarily by telephone but also by mail, email, fax or via the company website. Our people and their commitment to customer service make the difference.
Key position responsibilities will include:
- Providing an excellent service to our customer base of 330,000 account holders who contact Ford Credit through our inbound phone number, post, email, fax or via the company website whilst remaining fully compliant with Data Protection legislation
- Issuing standard letters and drafting specific letters if required
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer account records
- Processing customer payments made by debit/credit card
- Handling inbound calls, ensuring that key performance metrics on service levels including call answering time, call volume, first call resolution, and quality metrics are consistently achieved Person specification:
- Previous experience in a customer facing financial telephony environment would be preferential
- Positive approach to providing excellent customer service and taking accountability for resolving or escalating customer queries as required
- Must be able to demonstrate a focus on delivering results, being a valued team player, and showing resilience and adaptability to achieve personal and team objectives
- Excellent verbal and written language skills (additional European languages spoken to business level would also be an advantage)
- Confident in meeting deadlines with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency
- Understand what the fair treatment of customers means and to ensure that this is consistently incorporated into the role
- Confident IT skills, able to competently approach using a range of systems and applications after receiving training
- Ability to acquire and put into practice new knowledge and skills, developed though on the job training
- Willing to cross-cover within business centre to support other teams as required to help maintain overall quality of service Additional information: Positions operate on a full-time basis, over a 37.5 hour week. Hours/days of work vary between departments, but candidates should be available to work between 8.00am-8.00pm Monday-Friday to cover opening hours as required. Some weekend working is also required, again this is specific to each department, but candidates may be required to work up to 1 in 2 Saturdays (8.30am-5.30pm)/Sundays (10.00am-4.00pm). Bank Holiday working may also be required.
The Company is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment and harassment on the grounds of race, religious beliefs, creed, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital status, parental status, age, sexual orientation or disability. We believe that a key ingredient to business success is the diversity of our workforce where differences are valued and everyone is included. Diversity at Ford Credit includes all of the things that make each of us unique individuals. Our backgrounds, opinions, experiences, perspectives and life situations are just some of the distinctions we bring to the workplace.