An exciting opportunity has arisen for Production / Assembly specialist to join a new team based in Camberley.
The duties will be to perform assembly operations using established procedures, work instructions, schematics and/or other approved documentation. This role is key for the production line to operate smoothly to produce electronic productions with high quality and accuracy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To mechanically assemble products according to work instructions and to meet/exceed production output targets.
- To ensure the finished product is of highest quality and according to targets set.
- Escalate issues & coordinate with appropriate stake holders to achieve a resolution.
- Assist in resolving material discrepancies, counting & assisting with stock checks.
- Involved in External & Internal audits.
- Self-discipline in right first-time methodology & audit own work.
- Ensure the security of all materials in your care and carry out all builds within the agreed time frame.
- Promote the brand always and present yourself in a professional manner through appearance, voice and demeanour.
Also to carry out any other related duties as reasonably requested.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Well organised with High levels of concentration and attention to detail
- Consistently meet quality standards and production criteria using the correct techniques and tools
- Relevant experience of working within a manufacturing environment within tight and challenging deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across the business
- Experienced with the use of small hand tools and materials relevant to good hand/eye coordination
- Continually develop expertise to support growth for new projects
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a similar environment
- Lean Manufacturing
Basic hours are 09:00am to 17:30pm, which could change with company expansion.
This role is a temporary to permanent role paying £12 per hour (£25,000 per annum) based on a 40 hour week.
If you are an experienced Assembly Manufacturing Technician and meet the criteria above, please apply online today!