Nights Warehouse Operatives
Manpower is currently recruiting for Night Shift Warehouse Operatives to join our client, a fast-paced national logistics organisation in Birmingham.
As a Night Shift Warehouse Operative, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Pick and pack orders, which will include lifting heavy items
* Load and unload vehicles
* Ensure scanning compliance of all stock, with accurate use of the hand held terminal
* Keep your work area clean and tidy, and maintain high levels of health and safety
* Maintain regular contact and ensure any issues are communicated
* Operate machinery (only when trained to do so)
The ideal candidate will be flexible with working times, and available for shifts at short notice. You'll also work well in a fast-paced environment as part of a team, and will be driven to achieve the job targets you're set.
These Warehouse Operative roles involve working night shifts within the week and weekends between the hours of 18:30 and 08:00.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent benefits including 28 days paid holiday, discounts with national companies plus many more.