CAT C Day Driver Full Time
We have excellent opportunities for Day shift Class 2 Drivers to work for a leading delivery company, based in Birmingham.
As a Day Shift Class 2 Driver, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Complete multi-drop delivery between 4 and 14 collections within your designated geographical area
* Handle scanning equipment for both inbound and outbound consignments
* Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently
* Adhere to relevant health and safety legislations
* Unloading your vehicle, with some manual work involved.
Ideally, you'll be a skilled Cat C/HGV 2 driver, with previous experience in multi-drop deliveries, good knowledge of the local area, excellent customer service skills, and knowledge of road transport regulations.
For insurance purposes you should have no more than six points on your licence, no DD or DR convictions in the last 10 years. You'll also possess a digital tachocard and have full Driver CPC.
These Class 2 Driver roles involves working day shifts. Rates of pay start from £8.50ph depending upon shifts and days worked.
The successful candidate will receive up-skill training (ADR or HIAB), 28 days paid holiday, free uniform and discounts with national companies.