We are currently seeking an On-going temporary Credit Controller, paying £12-15ph depending on experience based in Gloucester, Client is looking for someone experienced who can manage and multi task across a high volume and more complex ledgers
They are looking for a dynamic, self-starter AR / Credit Controller to provide financial, administrative and clerical services focused on our operations in the UK. The position is based in Gloucester, UK, and will be part of the Global Accounts Receivable team.
If you are looking for challenge in a friendly and a fast-paced environment with lots of career advancement opportunities, working for a dynamic and collaborative team, this is the place!
The AR / Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Timely collection of payment on Accounts Receivable debt across UK customer accounts
- Maintaining records of invoices, debits, and credits
- Proactive collection of customer due debt, via calls, email and dunning
- Timely resolution of customer disputed invoices impacting payment, working collaboratively with the sales team to resolve issues
- Hosting of weekly debt call with the local sales teams, updating and communicating debt files with latest actions and owners
- Protecting organisation's value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishing accounting and organisation mission by completing related results, as needed
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good level of education
- Experience of working in an accounting environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of excel, including v-look up's and pivot tables
- Drive and commitment to achieving targets and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects efficiently
- Dynamic, hard-working, resilient and reliable
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- MRO/Industry experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
For more information or to apply direct for this role you can contact me at Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co.uk or alternatively I can be reached on 01895 204 948