Customer service advisor
To deliver recruitment campaigns and other customer recruitment requirements within a centralised recruitment service, to agreed service standards in order to ensure optimal resourcing of vacant roles across the company.
- To arrange all integral parts of a recruitment campaign, drafting and submitting job adverts, handling responses and arranging candidate selection procedures, and making job offers.
- To deliver recruitment campaigns which meet statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements, agreed Royal Mail recruitment business processes and procedures, including the completion of all health, security and Right to Work checks, in a manner consistent with the business values.
- To effectively utilise the SuccessFactors system, ensuring that all campaign and candidate information is up to date and accurate.
- To ensure that all new entrants are joined to PSP in accordance with the Royal Mail pay processing schedule.
- To effectively and professionally engage with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- To prioritise own workloads and support colleagues in the delivery of the HR Services recruitment product
- To identify and execute process improvements in accordance with the HR Services approach to World Class HR
- To own personal development ensuring the continued capability to deliver current and future service requirements
Excellent working knowledge of Royal Mail Group recruitment procedures and an understanding of underpinning legislative and regulatory frameworks; PC Skills, including MS Word and MS Excel; highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels; excellent organisational skills, with the ability to handle numerous tasks concurrently; demonstrable willingness / track record to own personal development.