Internal Recruiter Home Based
Are you a recruiter looking for a new challenge?
I have a rare opportunity for a Recruiter to join our team to work on our RPO client vacancies - a leader in the field of Unified Communications. The vacancies will predominantly be for the UK, however, the ideal candidate will also get the opportunity to work on roles throughout the EMEA region.
This is a home-based role that will require occasional travel to client sites and ManpowerGroup Solutions locations.
There are no sales involved - we work with the client as their internal recruitment team, which means that vacancies are allocated to you to solely work on until filled. In other words; no competing with agencies, no other recruiters trying to beat you to it, nobody trying to steal your thunder!
You will work within pre-assigned SLAs to the client requirements and take ownership of each requisition allocated to you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience as a permanent Recruiter
- Possess a good knowledge of technology, such as software, IT, unified communications, cloud technologies
- Have recruited for a broad range of roles, such as technical, sales, marketing, logistics, HR, back-office up to Director level
- Be service driven
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be super organised!
- Understand the complexities and communication skills required within a global matrix organisation
- Be flexible and adaptable to business needs
- Love recruitment!
This is a full-time, permanent role.
In the first instance, please apply online with your CV and COVER LETTER detailing your experience relating to the above description and why you would make a great RPO Recruiter.