Quality Auditor (Assembly)
Quality Auditor (Assembly), Newton Aycliffe
- Working as part of a team, validating that products are manufactured to the required quality standard, through:-
- Day to day problem solving and liaison with supporting departments.
- % sample inspection (Out of Box Audit)
- Testing of products
- Reference to Quality Standard Operations
- Bill of Materials (BOM) using FLE01 system
- Quarantine and Release of suspect defective products / components.
- 5S of work area
- Assistance with Line Trials
- Supervision, mentoring and training of Product Checkers on shift.
- Conduct Process Audits
- Conduct Internal "Strip-Down" audits
- Sorting through potentially defective components
- Pallet Checks of potentially defective products.
- Computer literacy - be able to open/close windows within a pc, work a mouse and keyboard, minimise/maximise open windows and be able to swiftly navigate between different software programs.
- Qualifications - Educated to GCSE level (desirable), but reasonable level of literacy, numeracy and grammar is required with some report writing.
- Self-motivation - as working on their own and as part of a team is required.
- Good Communication skills - be able to communicate concerns found to peers and supervision, verbally or via e-mail.
- Flexibility - working on different product ranges, shifts and areas of the business in peak season and overtime.
- Quality Experience - knowledge of products and Quality tools and techniques desirable.