Job Title: Welder
Are you the Welder we are looking for?
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Do you want to work for a company who is at the forefront of food packaging technology?
My client is looking for a welder to join their massively successful company in Bristol.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- TIG welding plus some MIG
- TIG welding thin stainless steel sheets (1.2mm - 3mm thick)
- Detail fitting Sawing
- Sheet metal work; Guillotine, punching, assembling chains, fabricating, cutting, bending.
My client is asking that you hold the below experience/qualifications:
- City & Guilds or equivalent
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualifications
- TIG and MIG welding experience
- Sheet metal work experience
- Ability to read work from engineering drawings
- Prioritise jobs based on requirements and lead-times
- Able to make modifications to existing posts
- Measure accuracy and assess requirements without drawings
Are you a good team player? Do you work well with and support others?
Are you hard working and flexible? Do you have great attention to detail?
What is the Salary, hours and benefits?
- 39 hours per week - Mon-Thurs 7.45-4.15 - Friday 7.45-3.15
- 3% pension contribution
- Life assurance at 3 times the annual salary
- 25 days holiday plus all Public Holidays
If this sounds like a brilliant opportunity for you then apply today or if you have any questions please call Lyndsay on 0117 933 8671. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application; we aim to speak to all candidates that apply.