End Point Assessors - West Midlands
End Point Assessors/NVQ Assessors
Manpower is seeking retail experts to become Apprenticeship End Point Assessors for one of the largest retailers in the UK. As part of changes to the Apprenticeship Standard introduced this year, all apprentices must be evaluated at the end of their programme by an independent assessor.
As a Manpower End Point Assessor you will visit apprentices in their workplace throughout June, July August and September, to assess what they have learned and how they apply this in their retail role. It will involve travel to various client sites across the West Midlands. This includes; Coventry, Hereford, Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley.
We are looking for people with the following skills:
- Hold a recognised current workplace assessment qualification - A1, D32 or D33
- Current relevant occupational expertise and knowledge in Retail Level 2, which has been gained through recent 'hands on' experience in the industry.
- Competence of assessing in the Retail service sector covered by the Apprenticeship Standards in Retail Level 2
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Access to your own vehicle as some of our site locations may not be accessible by public transport
At Manpower we're proud of the work we do to connect individuals with rewarding careers. Apprenticeships have the power to accelerate a person's professional development, and with recent changes to the system, more individuals than ever before can benefit from apprenticeship opportunities. Join us as an Apprenticeship End Point Assessor and you will have a hand in their success.
Manpower is a trusted partner to many of the UK's best known brands and has supported thousands of learners as they have undertaken apprenticeships with clients across the country. We are committed to ensuring the very highest standards and will make sure you have everything you need to deliver exceptional service to the apprentices you assess and their employers. Working for Manpower comes with many benefits including paid holiday, maternity/paternity leave, sickness benefit and company pension scheme.
If you are interested in working for Manpower as an End Point Assessor in the future we would like to hear from you.
Pay - From £225 per day depending on experience