Artwork and Communications Coordinator
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation; our clients are currently looking for an Artwork and Communications Coordinator based at our client's prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25 hour week, paying up to £31,200 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
This role requires an immediate start.
GENERAL OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Global Project Leaders (GLP) in Axe Deodorant category to coordinate the global brand packaging & communication requirements, within Global Brand Development (BD) Marketing function of our client.
This includes the following:
- Ensure all design / communication asset aspects are covered and locked prior to the rollout of artwork / assets adaptations into markets. This role will collate information, relevant to implementation of communication assets / packaging artwork, in the design phase of a project e.g. Masterbrand assets, artwork design files, SKU lists, master text, sourcing units, language cluster, functional teams in markets, etc, to ensure global information is available for implementation in all markets prior adaptation.
- This role will interface directly with the Lead APS in Artwork Excellence and the Lead adaptation agency, to ensure that a clear, complete and final brief is achieved, so that artwork build / Communication assets adaptations can happen on time and in full within market clusters.
- This role will also work with the Deploy Team teams to manage artwork/ comms project timelines, resolve or escalate to the BD GPL any in-market artwork / communication assets issues ensuring that project timelines are kept on track.
- Lead roll-out of AWs & Communication from the Global Master Toolbox for adaptation & deployment from the Marketing side.
- When an approval issue is highlighted by Lead Communication agency or lead APS, liaise with the local markets on requested amends to resolve the issue.
- If necessary, liaise with creative agencies on any design adaptation work that is needed.
- Will escalate potential conflict impacting timing, quality or brand consistency to the GPL and/or Director.
- Check all design agency invoices for accuracy before agreeing payment.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
Project management and strong proven organisational skills
- The role requires good planning and ability to keep projects to deadline. There are often several projects at different stages that need to be worked on at the same time.
- Ability to juggle between projects and implement prioritisation plans rapidly.
Key Professional Skills:
- Experience in the area of artwork adaptation and / or communication adaptation
- IT literate: Outlook email, experience with artwork online approval tools, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- An eye for detail and a good sense of aesthetics
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in similar role
Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong team worker with good communication skills as the role will be working across different regions and with cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated and driven