Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, are currently seeking an Assistant Brand Manager for the Household Cleaning Category. The role will be based at our clients UK HQ in Leatherhead, Surrey. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £37,050 per annum, depending on experience.
Home Care is home to some of the UK's biggest and most-loved brands, all of which help people feel good and get more out of life every day.
Household Cleaning is worth over €100m in turnover in the UK & Ireland and is made up of Cif, Domestos and Sun machine dishwash. This role is responsible for leading sustainable financial and equity growth on the category and requires a strong track record of success and demonstrating a creative approach to problem solving and executional excellence
- Deliver the total HHC share, turnover and PBO growth targets.
- Development and implementation of brand marketing plan, built on strong consumer and customer rationale.
- Implementation of activation and media plan, optimising to deliver strong ROI
- Champion the consumer needs and brand passion within the overall business
- Champion competitive behaviour and mind-set throughout the business.
- Lead high quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of marketing budgets within agreed targets.
- Responsibility for artworks, operations from a brand perspective and monthly reporting on P&L and shares
- 4-5 years classic brand management experience in an FMCG environment essential.
- Some experience with Digital marketing
- Business management and UK Brand Building experience
- They will have experience in working with a broad range of interfaces (European experience is not a pre-requisite)
- Strong understanding of UK retail landscape
- Strong business acumen is essential
- Fanatical about running your brand as if it's your own business
- An optimistic and resilient team player.
- A good team leader capable of leading cross functional project teams and stepping up in Managers absence
- Highly articulate and able to influence a wide range of stakeholders - up/down and across.