Manpower's client is a leading logistics organisation and one of the UK's most well-known household brands.
The purpose of this role is to provide support for customers both internal and external. Customer Service excellence is a key factor within this role.
- Using bespoke in house systems
- Sending general information to both internal and external customers
- Investigating and resolving general queries/problems whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Inputting accurate data into various systems
- Answering/making calls within the day whilst maintaining agreed SLA's
- Working within a small team
- General administration duties
- Supporting various teams as and when required
You will have previous customer service experience and be comfortable using Microsoft packages and talking over the phone to business customers.
For this role you are required to work on weekend per month which is scheduled in for you paid at a higher overtime rate.
Standard working hours are:
Monday to Friday between the hours of 0800 and 1600.
Saturday and Sundays 0900 - 1700