Project Finance Manager (Global Cost)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading FMCG global organisation, our client are currently looking for a Project Finance Manager (Global Cost) based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London. This is a full time temporary role starting ASAP, running until October 2018 (with possible extension), working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £44K per annum pro rata, depending on experience.
Global Cost Control Team - Background
The Global Cost Control team is responsible for ensuring visibility, accountability and maximum efficiency around overhead costs.
The Global Cost team today is a highly vibrant and motivated team comprising of top talent from around the world. The team is famously known as 'Mini United Nations' speaking 17 different languages. The team has a very healthy mix of experiences and backgrounds. This team is designed to provide a motivated candidate a highly sought-after and enjoyable experience of being part of a big transformation journey.
This role is a temporary role being created in order to meet the organisation's information requirements around overheads as we embark on this transformational journey of organizing the business by three Divisions i.e. Foods & Refreshments, Home Care and Beauty and Personal Care. At the moment, our business is not structured to provide us 'Division Specific' cost data and we will not be able to achieve our strategic object of 20% UOM by 2020 if we don't have this cost visibility to the respective Divisions. The project role requires the resource to work closely with the 'Finance Information Council' and 'Division Finance Teams' to understand cost information requirements and develop systems to ensure sharper performance management of costs by division. A big element of the job would be understanding the value 'Cost Control Cube' (from SAP) can provide in providing data transparency and the analytics that can then be churned out of that information for faster and more effective Division/business decisions.
This is a high visibility role based in London 100Ve HQ. It is important for the candidate to be based in this location as all business partners are based out of the London 100Ve office:
- Understanding Cost Information needs by each division
- Working closely with Division Finance Team, Finance Information Council and the Enterprise and Technology Solutions teams to develop systems and tools to enable cost information by each Division
- Developing system based Dashboards/ Tableaus for provide analysis on cost information to enable faster and more effective decision making by the Divisions
Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Ability to manage complex "Big Data"
- High attention to detail, and ability to summarise for senior stakeholders.
- Ideally looking for candidate who has previous experience within a managerial role
- FMCG Experience would be preferred
- Should have working knowledge of SAP and financial systems/ ERP
- Should have prior experience in developing financial strategy / business partnering role
- Experience in presenting and communicating with senior management.