Business Development Manager
LOVE the sound of working for a highly experienced professional, passionate company that pride themselves in working collaboratively with their customers in delivering the best solutions.
PASSIONATE about the vastly growing healthy food and snacking industry?
We have an awesome opportunity for an experiences BDM
You will be commercially astute and entrepreneurial with a genuine desire to succeed, able to work closely with customers sales teams and end users. You will have the ability to build strong account relationships by sourcing and converting new revenue opportunities to drive presence and distribution of our brands and products. A confident communicator, numerate with strong attention to detail you will be able to work effectively with Brand Managers and National Account Managers to increase availability.
You will be responsible for
* Managing some existing accounts and identifying new business opportunities within the Wholesale and Foodservice channels.
* Developing relationships with new and existing end users and providing support to customers internal sales teams
* Providing an overall day to day customer service where required to support the wider sales team
* Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities across the company's portfolio of products to grow sales.
* Representing the company at trade shows and presentations when required
You will have
* Experience working with any or all of the following
o Cash and Carry/Wholesalers, o Foodservice o Healthcare o Travel & leisure o HORECA o Education or any of the relevant foodservice channels within the private and public sector.
* Capability to understand and process customer sales data with a good understanding of how to use PowerPoint and Excel.
* A positive and tenacious attitude that delivers a quick response to customer queries
* Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
* Experience in managing a number of products across various categories
* The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload and journey plan * You will have held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months