Our UK leading client based in Whitstable is looking to recruit a Sales Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager the Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the New Business and Retentions teams, maximising the growth and development of both Inbound, Outbound and Affiliate sales. Additionally, the Sales Manager will be responsible for the training and ongoing development of Team Leaders and ensuring plans are in place to develop both new and existing sales and retentions Agents.
As a Sales Manager, your role will involve:
- Oversee the operation of the Sales Department ensuring that all sales and administration is carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure individuals and the office are achieving targets and appropriate business records are being maintained.
- Lead and motivate sales teams in order to achieve business targets, quality objectives and service standards.
- Analyse, evaluate and report on individual, team and department performances against targets and allocate commission payments.
- Regular evaluation and assessment of the Sales teams and develop/implement appropriate plans to ensure deliver of all key objectives.
- Identify and implement training programmes to ensure ongoing development of staff towards excellence.
- Ensure that self and management teams are up to date with product and procedural change made by business associates and assuring conformity to company and legal requirements.
- Oversee the application of company policies and procedures, including personnel issues such as absences, disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Maintain existing client relationships to maximise sales and retention potential and develop new business leads to include external visits to both new and existing clients.
- Organise and take active role in all recruitment drives within sales and retention departments.
- Assist in development of new/enhanced products.
The successful applicant will need to have the following qualities/skills:
- Experience of driving and delivery of challenging Sales objectives - Preferably including Outbound Telesales
- Demonstrable experience of analysing performance and creating detailed action plans to succeed.
- Experience of training and coaching techniques.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritise.
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic and reliability.
- Results driven and target conscious with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Management and leadership expertise.
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days with service, free onsite car parking, free taxi service to and from work from Whitstable train station, Christmas and summer events, other company rewards and incentives, pension and birthday as an additional day off after 2 years of service.
Salary: up to £35,000 plus commission
Fantastic working hours: Monday-Thursday 8.45am-5.15pm and Friday 8.45am-2.45pm
Interested in this role, based in Whitstable? Please email your CV or contact me on 07483 340870.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly