Validation Data Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Validation Data Analyst to join our leading IT Client based in Newcastle. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for analysing data from IT databases and customer sources, whilst working with the Migration Team to validate information in preparation for migration activities to take place.
This is a diverse role and responsibilities will include:
- Working within a planned schedule of activities, taking data from an asset management database and comparing results with those presented by the customer
- Analyse and resolve conflicts in data
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement within the validation process to increase success rates within migration
- Collate network discovery reports manipulating data from a number of different sources
- Liaise with customer service providers and key stakeholders in daily meetings
The ideal candidate will have experience working with large datasets, data administration and data mining and cleansing exposure.
If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of management, are comfortable working in pressurised environments and have a proactive and can-do attitude, then this could be your ideal role.
Please note that the post holder must have or be able to obtain SC security clearance.