We are currently seeking an Electronic Technician/Engineer to join the technical department, working for a leading company within the beauty industry. You will be involved with day to day running of the department including customer technical support and new machine shipment quality testing.
- Electrical/Electronic qualification, HNC in electronic engineering is desirable but a BTEC national diploma will be considered dependant on previous experience.
- A good understanding of Electro-Mechanical assembly.
- Electronic fault-finding experience.
- Understanding of upgrading devices via USB/Wi-Fi
- Willingness to travel to end customer sites for servicing/maintenance of machines within a certain distance is desirable (generally no more than 1-2 hours travel)
- Ability to maintain current build notes, test documents and department procedures is essential with the ability to continue creating new procedures a must.
- Confident knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Word & Excel.
- Experience of customer phone support is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of confidently reporting machine faults to manufacturers is essential.
- PAT testing experience/knowledge is preferable however training can be provided
- Ability to work unattended once confidently trained is a must
- A flexible individual who can help in other departments during busy periods is essential.
- Excellent punctuality
Working hours: Monday - Thursday: 09:00 - 16:30, Fridays: 8:30 - 16:00.
20 days holiday + Bank Holidays with Christmas shutdown included. Holiday increased to 22 days after 2 full years service.
Access to company van for customer visits.
If you would like to be considered for the role APPLY NOW, call Susie on: 01189 597252 or 07921 884520
Apply for Electronic Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly